View Profile Dadush

16 Movie Reviews

The fall of Carthage was worth it for this

nice

Very meta

1 Game Review

Eye

Kutaykomiks responds:

Aye aye captain

7 Audio Reviews

I liked it, if there's gonna be anymore, I'd like that too.

VoicesByCorey responds:

There will definitely be more Dadush! If you want to help out with some music for the skits feel free to reach out!

That bit crushed opening was the most satisfying thing to listen too.

ThatJohnnyGuy responds:

Thanks!

Nice, the arpeggio give me 2000s electronic dance vibes. I liked how punchy the drums were as well. I think some stuff you could work on for future songs is gain staging and changing the tuning for drums slightly to be more in the key of the music, if you're already trying to do this then you can ignore that bit. Great work either way.

VortexSupernova responds:

Hello! Thank you for the feedback, it's very helpful 😊 I didn't know before this that you should tune the drums and snares according to the song key :O (I am now currently working out my DnB song to change the percs) But.. I don't know what a "gain staging" is. (Forgive my literal self taught ass, I didnt watch more than 5 tutorials and based everything from my intuition... I'm more of a digital artist) Is it because some VST's/instruments are louder, some clippings esp. 0:59, and the mixing is a tad bit harsh due to louder higher frequencies?
(You may PM me if you want to respond and this does not disturb you much...)

6 Art Reviews